HUNTSVILLE PARK - PAVILIONS AND STAGE
Town Council Rep - Bill Wangsgard
From March to October, the following Town Park facilities may be reserved for family parties, etc.
West Pavilion (Picnic tables, electricity, water)
East Pavilion (Picnic tables, electricity, water)
Stage (grass seating, electricity
Reservation Dates and times
MUST be confirmed with Gail
before reservation can be submitted and confirmed.
1) Submit this form first (bowery reservation request form), or call 745-3420 to confirm availability and make preliminary reservations.
2) LARGE GROUP RESERVATION REQUEST FORM 2014
(150 PEOPLE OR MORE)
Please note that large groups of 150 people or more will need to come before the Huntsville Town Council. If you cancel two weeks, OR LESS, prior to your reservation, no money will be reimbursed.
click here for form...
3) Then print and submit this form (bowery letter of fees form )with payment to:
ATTN: Gail Ahlstrom
PO Box 267
Huntsville, UT 84317.
Reservation fees must be paid prior to any scheduling. Groups of 150 or more require an additional fee of $10.00 (please include with payment).
- Town residents
- $40 per half day for one facility
- $80 for full day or for two facilities
- $65 per half day for one facility
- $130 for full day or for two facilities
Reservations are divided into two time slots:
- 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
When Gail Ahlstrom receives your form and fee, she will return to you a copy of the receipt and a copy of your request form, insuring that all reservations are in place. Please keep it with you while using the Huntsville Park.
Please be courteous to the group coming in after you, place all your trash in the garbage bins and make it possible for them to get set up for their party.