- Mayor & Town Council
- Town Council Meetings
- Planning Commission Meetings
- Huntsville Town Municipal Code
- Election Information
- Additional Committees
- Public Information Request
- Annual Budget & Financial Reports
- COVID-19 Resources
- Building Permits
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- Parking Passes
- Pet Licensing/Animal Services
- Volunteer in Policing Program (VIPS)
- Emergency Preparedness/CERT
- Public Safety
- Community Service Agency Contacts/Public Interest
- Contact Us
Huntsville History Library
We love our Huntsville Historians!
Huntsville is very fortunate to have a History Library that is staffed by volunteers and funded through donations. We have an extensive collection of historical information such as typed histories, weddings, golden anniversaries, birthdays for those 80 and over, obituaries and much, much more.
Location: 7365 E 200 South, Huntsville, UT 84317
Hours: Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Historians: Velma Ahlstrom and LaVon Allen
Huntsville Town Representative: Wendy McKay
The David O McKay Home: Tours of the David O. McKay home are done on request. Please contact John Mckay at 801-633-7368.
Robert F. Aldous Cabin: This cabin located at the corner of 200 South and 7400 East is the first cabin built in Huntsville in 1861. Tours of the cabin are available during the summer month from June until August on Saturdays from 11:00 a.m. to 1 p.m.