Town Council Rep – Bill Wangsgard
From March to October, the following Town Park facilities may be reserved for family parties, etc.
West Pavilion (Picnic tables, electricity, water)
East Pavilion (Picnic tables, electricity, water)
Stage (grass seating, electricity)
Scroll down for RESERVATION instructions.
NOTE: Reservation Dates and times MUST be confirmed with Beckki before reservation can be submitted and confirmed.
Pavilion Reservation Letter of Fees– (Click here for information about fees)
- SMALL GROUPS Submit this form— (Pavilion and Stage reservation request form), or call 745-3420 to confirm availability and make preliminary reservations.
- LARGE GROUP RESERVATIONS(150 PEOPLE OR MORE). Please note that large groups of 150 people or more must come before the Huntsville Town Council. If you cancel two weeks, OR LESS, prior to your reservation, no money will be reimbursed. Submit this form— (Pavilion and Stage Large Group reservation request form).
- WEDDING EVENT REQUEST Submit this form—(Wedding event request form)
- Then print and submit form with payment to:
ATTN: Beckki Endicott
PO Box 267, Huntsville, UT 84317
Reservation fees must be paid prior to any scheduling.
- Town residents
- $40 per half day for one facility
- $80 for full day or for two facilities
- $65 per half day for one facility
- $130 for full day two facility
- Groups of 150 or more a Minimum of $250 will be charged.
Final fee set by Town Council at Council Meeting.
A $200 refundable cleaning/damage deposit is also required.
Reservations are divided into two time slots:
- 8:00 a.m. 3:00 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. 10:00 p.m.
When Beckki receives your form and fee, she will return to you a copy of the receipt and a copy of your request form, insuring that all reservations are in place . Please keep it with you while using the Huntsville Park.
Please be courteous to the group coming in after you, place all your trash in the garbage bins and make it possible for them to get set up for their party.