Christmas Project- Update
HELP HUNTSVILLE DECORATE FOR CHRISTMAS
Carol and Cathy Stoker are leading a “Christmas Project” to decorate historic Huntsville Square for Christmas. Christmas lights will wrap the trunks of trees near the pioneer monument on the NW corner of the park. Lights and other decorations will be set up around the historic Aldous cabin and decorations will adorn the new planter boxes at that intersection.
We need your help. We are running out of time. We would like to turn on our Christmas lights shortly after Thanksgiving.
WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
1. Call Carol Stoker at 801-710-4588
2. Donate money to buy decorations and lights (You can write a check to Huntsville Town or put cash in an envelope for the “Christmas Project” and drop it into the water bill box by the Town office.)
3. Donate artificial 3-to-4-foot Christmas trees (5 are needed)
4. Donate outdoor snowflakes of various sizes for the planter boxes
5. Donate or lend outdoor electrical extension cords
6. Volunteer your time to help wrap the lights around tree trunks