Open Position for Huntsville Town Treasurer - extended date March 1st
Ad for Huntsville Town Treasurer Position:
Huntsville Town is now accepting resumes for the position of Huntsville Town
Treasurer. The Treasurer is responsible for all financial aspects of the town and
works directly under the Mayor and Town Council. This is a part-time position,
approximately 10-15 hours per week with the possibility of more hours as the
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and/or education:
• A minimum of an Associates Degree or equivalent in accounting or five
plus years of experience in working in an accounting setting.
• Knowledge of accounting principles including AP, AR, payroll, budgeting,
balancing accounts and journal entries.
• Experience working with Caselle accounting software or equivalent.
• Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
• Ability to work with different computer applications, i.e., Excel, Word,
• Ability to meet deadlines.
The successful candidate must be able to be bonded.
Resumes should be sent to:
Huntsville Town Treasurer
P.O. Box 267
Huntsville Utah 84317
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes must be received by March 1, 2024