- Mayor & Town Council
- Town Council Meetings
- Planning Commission Meetings
- Huntsville Town Municipal Code
- Election Information
- Additional Committees
- Public Information Request
- Annual Budget & Financial Reports
- Building Permits
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- Parking Passes
- Pet Licensing/Animal Services
- Volunteer in Policing Program (VIPS)
- Emergency Preparedness/CERT
- Public Safety
- Contact Us
Public Hearing Notice for Corner Lot Set Backs
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING OF THE HUNTSVILLE TOWN PLANNING COMMISSION, NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Public notice is hereby given that the Huntsville Town Planning Commission, Weber County, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing Thursday, November 14th, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. at the Huntsville Town Hall located at 7309 E. 200 S. Huntsville, UT.
A Public Hearing will be held on the following items:
- Proposed amendments to Title 15.6.4 – Frontage Requirements with regards to corner lots.
The ordinance will be available for viewing here. All interested parties are invited to attend.
Dated this 24th of October, 2019.