- Mayor & Town Council
- Town Council Meetings
- Planning Commission Meetings
- Huntsville Town Municipal Code
- Election Information
- Additional Committees
- Public Information Request
- Forest Service Regulations
- COVID-19 Resources
- Building Permits
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- Parking Passes
- Pet Licensing/Animal Services
- Volunteer in Policing Program (VIPS)
- Emergency Preparedness/CERT
- Public Safety
- Community Service Agency Contacts/Public Interest
- Contact Us
Election News - June Primary Election Day June 30th
June Primary Election Update: Stay Safe – Vote from home – Vote By Mail
Because of COVID-19, state law requires that the June Primary Election be conducted entirely by mail. Weber County plans to provide emergency-only in-person voting services to voters who need accommodations due to a disability or problems with their ballot.
If you do not belong to the Republican or Democratic party, we will not mail you a ballot unless you contact us.
How can you make sure you vote is counted?
- Verify/Update your information ASAP. Go to www.vote.utah.gov to verify and update your address and party affiliation. All changes must be made by June 19th.
- Return your ballot by mail or by secure drop box (located at your city hall or county library). Don’t forget to wear your “I Voted” sticker – it’s included with your ballot!
- Go to trusted sources for your election information. www.weberelections.com and www.vote.utah.gov
- Contact us early with any questions (801-399-8034 or email@example.com)
Over 97% of Weber County voters voted by mail in 2019. Voting by mail is safe, trustworthy, and convenient.