- Mayor & Town Council
- Town Council Meetings
- Planning Commission Meetings
- Huntsville Town Municipal Code
- Election Information
- Additional Committees
- Public Information Request
- Forest Service Regulations
- COVID-19 Resources
- Building Permits
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- Parking Passes
- Pet Licensing/Animal Services
- Volunteer in Policing Program (VIPS)
- Emergency Preparedness/CERT
- Public Safety
- Community Service Agency Contacts/Public Interest
- Contact Us
Planning Meetings Regarding Short Term Rentals in Unincorporated Weber County
The following Weber County Planning Commission meeting have been scheduled to discuss short-term rentals in unincorporated Weber County. Details on the meetings, including the ZOOM link, are provided below.
Tuesday, September 1, 5:00 p.m. - Joint Ogden Valley and Western Weber Planning Commissions Work Session via ZOOM link at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88281755575
Each of these meetings will also be open for the public to attend in-person at the Weber Center Commission Chambers. However, no planning commissioners will attend the meeting in person as they are not able to socially distance themselves within the commission chambers.
The agenda for the meetings will be uploaded a few days prior to each meeting and can be accessed via the following link: http://www.webercountyutah.gov/planning/ogden_valley.php
Just click on the year 2020 and scroll down to 8-25-2020 Meeting to find the agenda.