- Mayor & Town Council
- Town Council Meetings
- Planning Commission Meetings
- Huntsville Town Municipal Code
- Election Information
- Additional Committees
- Public Information Request
- Annual Budget & Financial Reports
- Weber County Municipal Services Tax Increase 2019
- Building Permits
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- Parking Passes
- Pet Licensing/Animal Services
- Volunteer in Policing Program (VIPS)
- Emergency Preparedness/CERT
- Public Safety
- Contact Us
Public Information Request
Requests for individual records must be made in writing. Requests must be signed and dated, indicate the records requested, indicate where the records are to be sent, and provide a daytime telephone number where the requester may be reached, in case our office has additional questions.
Utah's government records law, GRAMA, allows 10 business days to respond to a request for records. A request may be responded to in 5 business days if the request qualifies for an expedited response. All requests are processed in the order they are received.
Please note that third party access to records must be authorized by the subject of the record, except as allowed by law.
You may send a written request online, or by mail, email or fax. Please call 801-756-3420 for more information.
Online: Utah Open Records Portal
Huntsville Town, P.O. Box 267, Huntsville, Utah 84317
If you submit a request by e-mail, fax or postal mail, you may use these forms to submit your request.