- Mayor & Town Council
- Town Council Meetings
- Planning Commission Meetings
- Huntsville Town Municipal Code
- Election Information
- Additional Committees
- Public Information Request
- Forest Service Regulations
- COVID-19 Resources
- Building Permits
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- Parking Passes
- Pet Licensing/Animal Services
- Volunteer in Policing Program (VIPS)
- Emergency Preparedness/CERT
- Public Safety
- Community Service Agency Contacts/Public Interest
- Contact Us
Recent News - Huntsville Happenings
This is the place to keep up to date on the Huntsville Happenings. If you do not find the information you need, please contact our office and we will gladly assist you! Subscribe today and receive up to the minute News and important Alerts delivered straight to your inbox.
The Planning Commission will conduct the final meeting of 2020 on Thursday, December 10, 2020. The meeting will include a public hearing on proposed changes to the General Plan. The meeting...
Huntsville Town Residents,
A few years ago, a group of Huntsville residents put a lot of work and effort into setting up the Community Emergency Response Team (CERT). Much of the town was...
The Weber County Sheriff's Office has put together an ongoing community survey. With this survey, they can measure the quality of the service they provide, gauge community satisfaction and use the...